WEEKNIGHT FRIENDLIES AVAILABLE COMING WEEKEND & WEEKS !
Calling all teams who are not ready to commit to a league OR wanting to play some trial friendlies before beginning their MOF journey OR taking a weekend break from league games. We are looking for YOU!! MOF organizes various weekend friendlies to help you with your football journey!We provide field, opponent, referee.
Please go to http://ministryoffootball.com.sg/friendlies-this-weekend/ to find out what’s available. Or Call / WhatsApp 98403782 NOW to speak to our MOF representative.
The Arena @ Woodleigh Wednesday 8th January 2020, 9 – 11 PM ($240 per team per game) – OPPONENTS AVAILABLE
The Arena @ Woodleigh Thursday 16th January 2020, 9 – 11 PM ($240 per team per game) – OPPONENTS AVAILABLE
First come first served basis, please Call/whatsapp 98403782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide field, referee, opponent. First to submit all ID documentation and make full payment is awarded the friendly ! (NRIC scan front/back / team mgr name & contact number / team name / jersey colours (home & away 2 colours)
Kindly make payment to: DBS Current Acc Name: Ministry of Football Pte Ltd DBS Current Acc Number: 010-903635-0 MOF Finance/Payment Hotline +65 85769948 and whatsapp to our finance line and email us the transaction receipt. For Funds Transfers, please indicate your TEAM NAME.
We reserve the right to award to the team that makes full payment and provide full ID documents first. Go to this link for the latest available fields ! http://ministryoffootball.com.sg/friendlies-this-weekend/
– Payment and NRIC (both sides) must be submitted before the friendly before we can confirm your team (we have been advised by police authorities to obtain the NRIC of one team manager per team in order to assist the police authorities with identification in the rare event of an altercation. Your NRIC is not stored manually and resides only in the encrypted whatsapp chat message channel which you have transmitted through, and remains deletable by you or upon request by you through the same whatsapp chat message channel.
– in the event of a walkover where your team fails to turn up or fails to show up in the stated jersey colour or fails to change jersey colour where advised by MOF thus rendering the game unplayable due to a clash of jersey colours, you are also liable to pay for the other team’s fees, where unpaid fees will be claimed via Small Claims Tribunal.
– in the event that your team decides to withdraw from the friendly 48 hours before the scheduled date and time, payment will for the friendly will not be refunded and the forfeiting team is liable to pay for the other team’s fee. where unpaid fees will be claimed via Small Claims Tribunal.
– we have a very strong NO FIGHTING policy and reserve all rights to pass all relevant details and pictures to the police authorities should there be any altercations / verbal abuse towards any player or referee.
– we have a very strong NO SMOKING policy at the venues. Fines and bans will be imposed on players and teams if caught, and if requested, all relevant details and pictures will be passed to the police authorities.
– We reserve the right to award to the team that makes full payment and provide full ID documents first. – In the event of inclement weather (torrential downpour rendering the game not be able to be played/continued)
– payment for the friendly will be refunded in half if the game is played for 40 minutes or less prior to the game being rained off. There will be no refund in the event that the game time exceeds 40 minutes prior to the game being rained off. This refund will take the form of credit held by MOF for the team and can be utilized for future games. However, this credit must be utilized within 6 months.
– photography is complimentary and MOF will always make fullest effort to capture photography of your friendly game. However, in situations of bad weather (DSLR cameras cannot work in wet weather; traffic congestion; unpredictable circumstances etc) photography may not be provided. In the event photography is not provided, as it is complimentary, there is no discounting of the game fee.
Payment Kindly make payment to using the iBanking website or app: DBS Current Acc Name: MINISTRY OF FOOTBALL PTE LTD DBS Current Acc Number: 010-903635-0 Visit our Facebook Page – a must see ! Email us at email@example.com or whatsapp/call us at 85769948 too!
View our 11s FRIENDLIES LEADERBOARD here! : http://ministryoffootball.com.sg/mof-11s-friendlies-leaderboard-2/
PLAY MOF FRIENDLIES REGULARLY WITH US AND BE REWARDED FOR YOUR LOYALTY!!! Friendlies available every week is found at this link (check every week!): http://ministryoffootball.com.sg/friendlies-this-weekend/
HOW THIS WORKS: For every MOF friendly played, your team gets ONE point. For every WIN, your team gets an additional TWO points. That’s 3 points if you manage to secure a victory in one friendly game!
REDEEM YOUR POINTS:
• 15 points accumulated: $5 off your next friendly game (one-time utilization)
• 20 points accumulated: $10 off your next friendly game (one-time utilization)
• 35 points accumulated: ONE official S-League Mitre Training Ball (one-time utilization)
*discounts are only applicable to friendly games * Points become null and void if you stop playing friendlies with us for 4 consecutive weekends
|1||British Exiles FC||3||3||9|
|4||4th Division Jaguars||1||1||3|
|6||Arsenal Fans SG||1||1||3|
|7||Keppel Bay FC||1||1||3|
|8||Bella Calcio FC||1||0||1|
For information on our:
Super, Major, Minor, Leisure Weekly or Twice-a-month Leagues:
MOF JioYouSoccer to help footballers recruit & find teams: https://jioyousoccer.com/
MOF Youth Football Academy (5.5 to 16 years old): www.mofacademy.com.sg
MOF Ådult Beginner Football Courses (16 to 55 years old): Adult Beginner Course 16-55yo
Ministry of Sports offering over 30 sports & activities: www.ministryofsports.com.sg
When Lions Roar: The Definitive History of Singapore Football: www.lionsroar.football
Professional Sports Marketing: www.mofeye.com
EatDrinkPlaySpectate Football: www.eatdrinkplay.football