Saturday & Sunday WEEKEND FRIENDLIES AVAILABLE COMING WEEKEND & WEEKS !
Calling all teams who are not ready to commit to a league OR wanting to play some trial friendlies before beginning their MOF journey OR taking a weekend break from league games. We are looking for YOU!! MOF organizes various weekend friendlies to help you with your football journey!We provide field, opponent, referee.
Only MOF provides Photography for friendlies! (only for weekend friendlies at the moment). In the event of inclement weather, bad traffic conditions or any unforeseen circumstances that render the photographers unable to be at the venue, there will be not be a discount for the cost of the game.
Please WhatsApp 98403782 NOW to speak to our MOF representative.
First come first served basis, please whatsapp 98403782 or email email@example.com
We provide field, referee, opponent. First to submit all ID documentation and make full payment is awarded the friendly ! (NRIC scan front/back revealing only last three digits & letter of your identity number, your picture, and your address / team mgr name & contact number / team name / jersey colours (home & away 2 colours)
Kindly make payment to:
DBS Current Acc Name: Ministry of Football Pte Ltd
DBS Current Acc Number: 010-903635-0
DBS PAYNOW: 201023522HFIN (please choose UEN)
MOF Finance/Payment Hotline +65 98403782 and whatsapp to our finance line and email us the transaction receipt. For Funds Transfers, please indicate your TEAM NAME.
We reserve the right to award to the team that makes full payment and provide full ID documents first. Go to this link for the latest available fields ! http://ministryoffootball.com.sg/friendlies-this-weekend/
– Payment and NRIC (both sides with the number, picture, fingerprint and barcode blanked out except for Last 3 digits + letter, and showing your residential address so u can be located ) must be submitted before the friendly before we can confirm your team (we have been advised by police authorities to obtain the NRIC of one team manager per team in order to assist the police authorities with identification in the rare event of an altercation. Your NRIC is not stored manually and resides only in the encrypted whatsapp chat message channel which you have transmitted through, and remains deletable by you or upon request by you through the same whatsapp chat message channel.
– in the event of a walkover where your team fails to turn up or fails to show up in the stated jersey colour or fails to change jersey colour where advised by MOF thus rendering the game unplayable due to a clash of jersey colours, you are also liable to pay for the other team’s fees, where unpaid fees will be claimed via Small Claims Tribunal.
– the first team to confirm their slot with payment are given the first right of refusal to jersey colours (i.e if both teams’ jersey colours clash, the team that confirmed their slot first will get to choose wear that particular jersey colour and the other team has to wear another jersey colour that does not clash with the particular jersey colour)
– cancellation/withdrawal from friendly game is not allowed once payment has been made and/or confirmation message has been sent to you.
– in the event that your team decides to withdraw from the friendly, payment will for the friendly will not be refunded and the forfeiting team is liable to pay for the other team’s fee.
– In the event of non-payment and Debt collector/Courts/Small Claims Tribunal action is commenced, a further collection fee of $300 or 20% of the outstanding amount (whichever is higher) will be levied.
– we have a very strong NO FIGHTING policy and reserve all rights to pass all relevant details and pictures to the police authorities should there be any altercations / verbal abuse towards any player or referee.
– we have a very strong NO SMOKING policy at the venues. Fines and bans will be imposed on players and teams if caught, and if requested, all relevant details and pictures will be passed to the police authorities.
– We reserve the right to award to the team that makes full payment and provide full ID documents first.
– In the event of inclement weather (torrential downpour rendering the game not be able to be played/continued):
– In the event of instances where an unfortunate death or unforeseen life threatening injury results in teams not being able to field enough players for a match and this incident occurs less than 72 hours before the scheduled game. In this instant, Team Manager(s) are required to submit a valid death certificate or medical report within 48 hours after the scheduled game. Upon receipt of the valid document, MOF will charge the team the full game cost for the team only and reschedule the match to another date. If no valid documents are received, the team will then bear the full game costs of both teams and the match will then be awarded as a walkover in favour of the opposing team.
– photography is complimentary and MOF will always make fullest effort to capture photography of your friendly game. However, in situations of bad weather (DSLR cameras cannot work in wet weather; traffic congestion; unpredictable circumstances etc) photography may not be provided. In the event photography is not provided, as it is complimentary, there is no discounting of the game fee.
Payment Kindly make payment to using the iBanking website or app: DBS Current Acc Name: MINISTRY OF FOOTBALL PTE LTD DBS Current Acc Number: 010-903635-0 Visit our Facebook Page – a must see ! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at 85769948 too!
For information on our:
Super, Major, Minor, Leisure Weekly or Twice-a-month Leagues:
MOF JioYouSoccer to help footballers recruit & find teams: https://jioyousoccer.com/
MOF Youth Football Academy (5.5 to 16 years old): www.mofacademy.com.sg
MOF Ådult Beginner Football Courses (16 to 55 years old): Adult Beginner Course 16-55yo
Ministry of Sports offering over 30 sports & activities: www.ministryofsports.com.sg
When Lions Roar: The Definitive History of Singapore Football: www.lionsroar.football
Professional Sports Marketing: www.mofeye.com
EatDrinkPlaySpectate Football: www.eatdrinkplay.football