Photo Credits: FourFourTwo Singapore/Weixiang Lim
Raihan Rahman’s style of play is that of a defensive midfielder. Evidently a team player, he relies more on executing accurate and thought-out passes as opposed to dribbling and fancy footwork. Be it with short quick passes or long diagonal balls across the field, Raihan constantly displays his ability to make accurate passes and good decisions. With considerable amount of experience as a defender, Raihan is adept in winning balls when being challenged. Raihan Rahman is also a reliable a freekick taker.
– Debut in the Singapore Premier League at the age of 18, playing for Young Lions in 2009-2011, making 22 appearances
– South East Asian Games Bronze Medalist (5 appearances) in 2009.
– Made international debut for Singapore in an International Friendly against Poland in 2011
– Represented Singapore in 2 World Cup Qualifier matches – one in 2011 against Jordan and another in 2013 against Syria
– Made debut in the Malaysia Super League (Malaysia’s professional, first-tier league) at the age of 21 with Lions XII (now defunct), making 11 appearances
– Passing, mainly quick forward passes and diagonal balls
– Set Pieces (free-kicks, corners)
– Where does he want to further his career: Thailand or Malaysia
– Why he wants to further his career there: He wants to be out of his comfort zone once again, and to experience the pace, intensity, physical requirement, fans and surrounding – all of which he claims are what makes these countries very much different from Singapore.
– What he can do there: He can learn a lot from the coaches and players on how to improve his style of play.
|2017 –||Balestier Khalsa FC||15||4|
If you are interested in the above talent, feel free to ask us any questions, we are more than happy to discuss. You can reach us at over whatsapp at 85769948 or email email@example.com!
Simply click on this to launch your app!: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6585769948
For information on our:
Super, Major, Minor, Leisure Weekly or Twice-a-month Leagues:
MOF JioYouSoccer to help footballers recruit & find teams: https://jioyousoccer.com/
MOF Youth Football Academy (5.5 to 16 years old): www.mofacademy.com.sg
MOF Ådult Beginner Football Courses (16 to 55 years old): Adult Beginner Course 16-55yo
Ministry of Sports offering over 30 sports & activities: www.ministryofsports.com.sg
When Lions Roar: The Definitive History of Singapore Football: www.lionsroar.football
Professional Sports Marketing: www.mofeye.com
EatDrinkPlaySpectate Football: www.eatdrinkplay.football