To do so, we will be starting new competitive sports leagues / tournaments / cups etc – and are kicking off with BASKETBALL and TOUCH RUGBY, and so are hiring:
Sports Events Manager – Basketball &
Sports Events Manager – Touch Rugby
We at Ministry of Football is expanding and are looking for talented individuals to assist in starting our BASKETBALL or TOUCH RUGBY competitive leagues/cups/tournaments.
The Sports Events Principal / Manager – Basketball or Touch Rugby (2 positions) is responsible for taking the lead role in creating Ministry of Sports’ Basketball / Touch Rugby sports portfolio. IN other words, he or she will be creating and planning various competitive leagues in various sports, afterwhich he or she will be managing these assigned leagues and divisions on a daily operational basis / Managing fixtures / co-ordinating games / talking to team captains.
– Good knowledge of the ins and outs of the Basketball scene / Touchy Rugby scene
– Good understanding of venue availability/requirements / logistics / umpires / rules & regulations
– Familiar with, and Personable and also firm with managing players and teams and captains
– Good phone manners
– Good work execution and work ethic
– Eye for details
– Good at Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint ). Social media (facebook, instagram etc) will be a plus. Art Design skills will be plus+plus !
ADDRESS: Blk 808, Kitchener Complex #03-22, Singapore 200808 (Next to Jalan Besar Stadium. Closest MRT Lavender Station, 2 min walk away) Visit our Facebook Page – a must see ! Email us at email@example.com whatsapp/call us at 85769948 too!
Ministry of Football Pte Ltd
Blk 808, #03-22, Kitchener Complex, Singapore 200808 (next to Jalan Besar Stadium and Lavender MRT Station)